We have a few open positions in our team, most of which are in the area of code quality:
- Java Dev in Artipie, EOLANG, or Polystat.
- Kotlin Dev in diKTat or Save.
- ML+Python expert in Aibolit or Veniq.
- Go Dev in DeGitX.
- C++ Dev in a stealth-mode project.
We expect you:
- To be a hands-on programmer
- To have a PhD (or MSc) degree in computer science
- To demonstrate us your own clean code
- To be an active open source contributor/author
- To speak English fluently (intermediate is OK too)
- To be ready to work full-time (5x8) in our office
- To know UML and be able to explain yourself via diagrams
You will get this from us:
- Above-the-market monthly salary (plus bonuses)
- All social benefits, incl. 28 days annual vacation, etc.
- Challenging tasks and details-oriented management
- An opportunity to become a known open source contributor
- A limitless career path in a Fortune-100 company
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Inclusive discrimination-free workplace
When you decide to apply, be prepared to share this data with us (this is what we pay attention to, in order of importance): years of experience (and company names); education degree (BSc, MSc, PhD, etc.); h-index; books; patents; open source projects; GitHub followers; industry certifications; English level; StackOverflow reputation; blogs and vlogs; non-for-profit activities; public speaking experience; Twitter followers.
Apply to email@example.com (we reply to all emails).